Is the Peel and Stick backing a permanent fix onto a clothing item
No, it is only a temporary fix to a clothing item. It can be taken off and re applied to clothing items about 3-4 times before it starts loosing its ability to stick. Then it’s a sew on type of patch and still useable.
- What patch attachments do you offer?
- What is the PVC backing?
- Do my patches have to have a border on them?
- How effective is the Iron on backing?
- Is the Peel and Stick backing a permanent fix onto a clothing item?
- What type of thread is used and how strong or fade resistant is it?
- What other types of patches or products do you make other than standard patches?