What type of thread is used and how strong or fade resistant is it
The thread is made from 100% Rayon which is the strongest thread available for a patch and is very fade resistant to the sun and the weather elements.
- What patch attachments do you offer?
- What is the PVC backing?
- Do my patches have to have a border on them?
- How effective is the Iron on backing?
- Is the Peel and Stick backing a permanent fix onto a clothing item?
- What type of thread is used and how strong or fade resistant is it?
- What other types of patches or products do you make other than standard patches?